I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

It's the Little Things that Matter



Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you what
ready matters to me.
It's The Little Things That Matter.
The beautiful bouquet of roses for Mother's Day.
Take Pleasure in 
the Little Things
If you want to live more, 
you must master the art of 
appreciating the little, everyday
blessings of life. This is not 
altogether a golden world, but
there are countless gleams of gold
to be discovered in it if we give
our minds to them. 
-Henry Alford Porter

A little bird's egg has fallen from the bird's nest that
is tucked in the English Ivy covering my pergola post.
I couldn't see any other activity in the nest.
I hope the mother bird saved the egg.
I am so grateful to have a garden
full of Little Things that Matter.
Joyously,
Betty
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I'm so grateful for gardens too, Betty. My heart just feels good when I'm out there with the flowers and nature. Bet you feel just the same way. :)

    Happy TOHOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has always been my thinking, it is the little things that mean the most. Not what money can buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more. I'm especially fond of little flowers. Beautiful.
    Happy pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On of my favorite poems and you selected a perfect image to pair it with. Thank you so much for linking up to Thoughts of Home on Thursday. You make our gathering a happier place.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...