I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP #221






Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop #221
Welcome
My favorite thing this week is:
Downton Abby
I'm watching Season 6 and loving every second of the series
Can you smell the scones baking and the tea brewing?
I received the tea and scone mix for Christmas.

THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP NO. 221

It's time to share your blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop!

thursday favorite things blog hop hostesses
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. We invite you to link up and share your favorite post or a post about your favorite things.
We can't wait to see what you share!

Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses’ permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on pinterest and as features on their blogs.
Happy Hopping!


;

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for hosting! I am now following you where I can..

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by to party with you! Thank you for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @7. It would be our pleasure to pin and tweet your creations. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by to party with you! Thank you for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @7. It would be our pleasure to pin and tweet your creations. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the fun party. Have a great weekend ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...