I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Boxwood Wreath Addition


Hello everyone,
Where did February go?  I finished decorating the Winter Mantel and I'm GREEN with envy when I see a preserved Boxwood wreath hanging in a beautiful place on the beautiful blogs. I looked on-line, but they were expensive. And I found one at a local department store.  I really wanted a square preserved boxwood wreath, but all I found were round wreaths, and they had a funny odor☺
Then I was shopping in Tuesday Morning a couple of weeks ago and found this faux SQUARE Boxwood wreath. Yay!!!♥
I love the way it looks on the fireplace...The little sprigs of real boxwood I stole from our neighbor in my four little vases is just perfect. 
*Pinecones and Boxwood*
Before and After
Happy Mantel
Happy Betty LOL...
Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner.
I'm linking to:

Seasonal Sunday
Mosaic Monday
Amaze Me Monday
Make It Pretty
Met Monday
Return to Loveliness
Inspire Me
Tweak It Tuesday
The Scoop
Joyously,
Betty ♥


13 comments:

  1. I like the square boxwood wreath you found, and it looks great where you have it hanging. It almost appears to be a mask in the centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely arrangement of nature's gifts for us to enjoy in the peace and serenity of our homes. Your found treasure of green looks very refreshing against the red brick.

    Have a lovely week!

    Visiting via Mary's,

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great find and it looks wonderful on above the mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty wreath and I like the splash of green on the mantle. Very pretty. Have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wanted a boxwood wreath for a long time. I love yours. I will check out Tuesday Morning. Great job on your mantlescape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful boxwood wreath Betty - I will try and make something similar - thank you for your inspiration!!
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO cool! I love your mantel.
    Lovely Mosaic!
    Rainey @ The Project Table

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Boxwood is a favorite of mine.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea and it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a unique shape Betty, your mantle looks beautiful. Sweet touch adding the cut sprigs too! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. A square wreath really adds style to your mantel display.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...