I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Eve Drink


Merry Christmas to you all.
  Wow! Has this week flown by?  I've been busy decorating my kitchen and making a fun treat for my granddaughters and family.
I first saw this Christmas Eve Drink on Face book. Thanks to one of my friends.  She suggested I try it... Oh my gosh, it was so delicious stirred in a cup of hot chocolate.  I just couldn't wait to share it with you.  
You may pin away. 
I've had over a hundred pins on my Pinterest for this idea.
Thanks everyone.
We enjoyed this treat on Tuesday evening. The girls and I made the Marshmallows dipped in chocolate after dinner. We enjoyed homemade cookies and hot chocolate with all the extras. Peppermint sticks and mini-marshmallows.  I also made the festive dish towel with an iron-on transfer from Graphic Fairy.  
I was planning to donate this little snowman to our church Bazaar, but I'm happy I kept it now.  It's a great place to hold extra treats.
Yum!
I bought the delicious cookies unbaked as a fundraiser for the girls school.  They were small cookies, prepackaged and ready to bake.  Just unwrap the frozen cookies, bake and serve. 
I have a printable recipe Go Here
I'm serving the hot chocolate in my frenchy cups
Try some for Christmas Eve or anytime. I think I will try peppermint sprinkles too.
Thanks for visiting me @ My Cozy Corner.
I want to share my goodies and party too:
Friday
Foodie Friday
Show and Tell
Be Inspired
Feathered Nest Friday
Home Sweet Home
Saturday
Pink Saturday 

Come back soon
Betty 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute to look at and tasty, too! My daughter found a package of crushed candy canes at some store in the big city. I thought it was a good idea, but rather sad that no one will think of crushing their own. I love chocolate and peppermint, so we just might have to make some for fun in front of the fireplace. Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas to you and your family.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a cup! That's such a cute idea. Going to remember this!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    Happy Pink Saturday :) So sweet - thanks for the recipe :)
    Seasons greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...